Thursday, October 6, 2011

Some concepts and Ideas



Some motion graphic concepts done for optixdigital.
I was an Art director over there, such a nice team seriously!
www.optixdigital.ae




Sport theme
maya



Mysterious theme
Maya and some touch ups in lovely photoshop!




Economy theme!
Same thing as above!



Done for Optixdigital
Maya/Photoshop



Dream house for Optixdigital!
Maya/photoshop



Done for Optix again, this was a commercial for emirates airline
it's kind of cool, check it out in youtube if you like to.
I was the art director for this as well, I did storyboard, Concepts, and 
some compositing.
  

Maya/Photoshop


This looks simple, but I spent one full day for it just because it's done
in maya, I used some camera projection and all the lines and stuff
are actually modeled,  it was interesting, at least for me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment